top of page
Content Strategy Roadmapping
Are you considering a new direction in content, but uncertain about the cost, the timeline, or other essential factors?
I get it. Working with a content strategist or content coach sounds risky.
● What if the cost is higher than you’ve planned for?
● What if the timeline is longer than you’re looking for?
● What if the steps involved are more complex than you imagined?
● What if you don’t enjoy working with the strategist?
The last thing you want is to start a content project, find yourself spending thousands of dollars, and not moving towards the outcome you’re looking for.
What if you could reduce the risk and ...
● Understand the cost to reach the big and small outcomes you’re looking for
● Have clarity on the timeline and the milestones you should hit along the way
● Understand the steps involved, individually and collectively
● Build a relationship with a partner who listens to you, prioritizes understanding your business, and recommends the right solution for your unique situation
Presenting Content Strategy Roadmapping
Content Strategy Roadmapping is an opportunity for the two of us to meet, discuss your current situation, review the outcomes you’re looking for, and determine the best options to get you moving from where you are to where you want to be.
There are a number of benefits to starting with Content Strategy Roadmapping.
● We begin bridging the gap between the outcomes you have in your head (more traffic, more sales, increased revenue, better image) and the projects you have the opportunity to implement
● You walk away with a handful of new ideas (as a result of the session) that will get you even closer to the outcomes you’re looking for.
● You reduce the risk surrounding your new content direction or overhaul by discussing the outcomes you’re looking for, your current situation, and any risks or assumptions surrounding it.
When we work together on Content Strategy Roadmapping for your brand, we’re working together to provide you with expert advice and direction.
My job is to give you direction on your content strategy so you know if what you’re planning on doing is what you actually need to do.
At the completion of Content Strategy Roadmapping, you’ll receive a number of deliverables to help enhance your understanding of your content project
● An overview summarizing the major takeaways of our Working Session
● An Otter audio recording and transcript of our Working Session for you to reference
● A written/visual report offering my insight and expertise on the best options for your brand's content as you move forward, complete with vendor recommendations where applicable
● A proposal for 'continuation of work' together (coaching, implementation)
Most importantly, the deliverables from Content Strategy Roadmapping are portable and allow you to move forward ... with our without me.
What you receive will get you closer to where you need to be.
Apply for Content Strategy Roadmapping today
Are you ready to get expert insight into the outcomes you’re looking for?
Click the button below and fill out the form to apply to work together. Once I hear from you, I’ll follow up with a few additional questions to learn more about the outcomes you’re looking for.
After that, we’ll schedule a short, initial 15-minute meeting so I can answer any questions that you have.
Next, if we both feel working together would be a good fit, you’ll pay for the Content Strategy Roadmapping and I’ll send over more information and next steps.
--> CLICK HERE TO APPLY TO WORK TOGETHER <--
I promise that once you apply, my goal is to help you determine if working together is the right investment for your business, not hard-sell you on something that you don’t need.
How does Content Strategy Roadmapping work?
Once you pay, you’ll receive a questionnaire to fill out about your business, the outcomes you’re looking to achieve, and the situation you’re experiencing.
After that, we’ll schedule a time for us to have an in-depth 60-minute ‘Working Session’ conversation about your business.
We’ll discuss your business, the situation you’re experiencing, and the outcomes you’re looking for.
On the call, I’ll contribute my insight to your available options and answer any questions you have.
After our call, I’ll research the situation you’re experiencing and the outcomes you’re looking for.
I’ll put together a report for you and your business. In this report, I’ll summarize the major takeaways from our meeting and contribute my insight and expertise to the different options at hand for your business and best path for you to follow to achieve your intended outcomes.
You can expect to receive your report within 7 business days of our meeting.
What kind people have to say about working together
XXXXX Testimonial #1 XXXX
XXXXX Testimonial #2 XXXX
XXXX In this section you address any common objection in the form of a frequently asked questions list. If possible, use actual questions from past clients or prospects. If you don’t have clients or prospects, questions from friends who have reviewed the page for you are better than nothing. Try not to make questions up yourself - made up FAQs usually come across as phoney and self-serving. XXXX
What’s unique about a Roadmapping Project?
Unlike other coaches who offer a free consultation before sending you a proposal, with Content Strategy Roadmapping, you’re assured that our work together gets the same attention that any other paying project receives.
Additionally, you can rest easily known that my recommendations on how you should proceed are based on a detailed discussion about your business, your goals, and your current situation. This allows me to fully understand the situation you’re experiencing and the outcomes you’re looking for.
A ‘free proposal’ without necessary research is, at best, guesswork. At worst, it could be like going hiking on a new trail without a map: at best, it takes twice as long and costs more than expected.
Take action now
Roadmapping Projects are only $X.
If you want a plan that will help us both understand the right steps to take to help you achieve the outcomes you’re looking for, you’ve come to the right place.
Content Strategy Roadmapping is an easy way for us to review the outcomes you want to achieve and discuss the options for you to get there.
I only work with two new clients each month And the only way to get started is with Content Strategy Roadmapping.
If you’re interested in:
● A clear plan of action
● Reducing the risk around your new or overhauled content strategy
● Trying out a low-risk, easy-out consulting relationship
...then a Roadmapping Project is a terrific way to determine how we work together and what steps to take to help you achieve your outcome.
---> CLICK HERE TO APPLY TO WORK TOGETHER <----
bottom of page